Begin using a system to manage your money account
you can use a PFM program such as Quicken or Money to manage your account activity. Start by tracking your BLOC for all income deposits and expenses payouts.
- Then advance $5,000 from your BLOC to make a lump-sum payment to your mortgage.
- Manage your discretionary income over time to reduce the $5,000 advance.
- When the balance drops below $500, advance another $5,000 from your BLOC to reduce your mortgage loan balance.
- Repeat the process until your mortgage is paid off.
You can use the MMA software to manage your account.
Once you have setup your BLOC account and MMA password, you can now login into the MMA system and begin using the program:
- creates financial models
- does financial planning
- functions as an online register
- maximized money performance
- takes only 10-15 minutes per month to update
- complete customer support and assistance
- does NOT move money
- does NOT pay bills
- does NOT have access to your money accounts
- does NOT pose as a security risk since it only displays information